SB School and College of Nursing Bangalore (SBSCN) was established in the year 2003 with an aspiration to provide quality education, excellence in clinical practice, community service and nursing research by SB Group Of Institutions, Bangalore Karnataka. SB School and College of Nursing is recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka and Indian Nursing Council, as well as approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board, SB School and College of Nursing has contributed significantly to competent and skilled nursing entering the medical sector.Nursing is one such profession that still calls for a service mind and compassion. It is a holistic care keeping in mind the physical, social, mental and emotional needs of the needy
For SB School and College of Nursing Bangalore (SBSCN) Admissions Contact : +91 9844326199
SB School and College of Nursing Bangalore (SBSCN) has the aim to nurture and strive to adopt the best practices. The institution has successfully equipped its students with competencies of service, research, and the inquiry skills to create thoughts and policies for the health systems management. The class rooms are spacious comfortable and well ventilated, along with smart technology to make learning a joyful journey.The student centric classroom environment focuses on the students’ needs, and learning styles making learning enriching. The auditorium is a hub of activity. Seminars, guest lectures, presentations, co –curricular activities are held at auditorium. Auditorium is equipped with audio-visual facilities. Nursing is an area of study that requires reference collection, and research on the part of the student.The library is well stocked with reference books and has over 3000 books by publishers across the world. Online publications and books are also accessible to the students. The online library has enabled students to know the developments in the health care sector.The laboratories are well equipped with each department having separate laboratories.The labs are equipped with mannequins, simulators, CPR mannequins, specimen, articles needed for demonstrations that are utilized for student practice and demonstrations.Each laboratory is focused on providing the necessary hands on practice for students with beds, IV arms, neonatal incubator, mannequins, instruments used in maternity practice, charts, models, CPR dummies. Hostel facilities are provided for needy students. There are separate hostels for boy and girls. The rooms are spacious, well lit and ventilated, clean and hygienic. The hostels are conveniently located near the basic requirements like medical shops, ATM, stores & hospitals SB School & College of Nursing has a dedicated Placement Cell that takes utmost responsibility and keen interest to make sure that students are provided the best career opportunities at reputed hospitals and health centers. SB School and College of Nursing has tied up with major private hospitals for clinical training. In addition students have access to government hospitals to get a one on one training and learning experience. The dedicated and expert staff also imparts and supervises clinical presentation, bedside clinic and incidental teaching to enhance students learning. Complete information regarding direct admission procedure, management quota admission, fee structure, eligibility criteria, NRI quota is available here. For S B College Of Nursing Yelahanka New Town Fee structure, contact number, review, placements, ranking, address, Cutoff, Ratings contact us immediately.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Nursing
A candidate seeking admission should have
• 10+2 with science subjects viz, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
• Obtained at least 45% (Forty Five) percent of the total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying examination.
• Relaxation of 5% in case of Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
• 10+2 vocational course with 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
• Shall have passed any other examination conducted by Boards/ Councils/ intermediate Education established by State Governments/ Central Government and recognized as equivalent to two year Pre University examination by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences/ Association of Indian Universities(AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and the candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must obtained a minimum of not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) taken together in the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribes or other backward classes should have obtained not less than forty percent of the total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying examination.
• The candidate should have completed 17 years on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
• Candidate shall be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for PBBSc (Post Basic B.Sc) Nursing
A candidate seeking admission must
Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
Be a registered Nurse.
Be medically fit.
Have good personnel and professional record.
No candidate who is above 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission shall be eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing
A candidate seeking admission should have
10+2 with 40% marks in aggregate with 3 optional subjects and English from any recognized board preferably science.
5% relaxation in total marks for SC/ST candidates.
10+2 with Vocational ANM or Health Care science.
Minimum 17 years to maximum 35 years of age.
For SB School and College of Nursing Bangalore (SBSCN) Fee Structure Contact: +91 9844326199
- AECS Maaruti College of Nursing
- Ambika College of Nursing Bangalore
- C.M.R. College of Nursing Bangalore
- Chinai College of Nursing Bangalore
- Dr. Shyamala Reddy College of Nursing Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing
- Hina College of Nursing Bangalore
- GLOBAL College of Nursing
- Acharya College of Nursing
- More Nursing Colleges