Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital Bangalore (SSCASRH) is an initiative of Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir Trust, a charitable, spiritual and educational public institution involved in imparting quality education, research and vocational guidance in various fields of ayurveda. SSCASRH is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and Recognized by CCIM and Approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. SSCASRH ' vision is to spread the precious knowledge of ayurveda of ancient India and its benefits to every part of the world and to produce good Physicians, Surgeons, Ayurvedic Scholars and Teachers who are fully competent to serve the community and conduct research activities.
For Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science Admissions Contact : +91 9964326600
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital Bangalore has an excellent infrastructure facilities, well-equipped laboratories, qualified and experienced faculties, a Library consisting of over 2000 titles, an Herbal garden with wide variety of medicinal plants, Research and Development Centre and a 100 beds hospital facility for teaching. The institution has separate hostels for boys and girls. All details regarding direct admissions through management quota are available here along with fee structure here.
For Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science Fee Structure Contact : +91 9964480444
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore
- Shri Kalidas Ayurvedic Medical College Badami
- SDM College of Ayurveda & Hospital
- Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical & Research Centre Tumkur
- Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Shimoga
- Karavali Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Mangalore
- KTG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bangalore
- More Ayurvedic Medical Colleges